RUSSIAN HOSPITALITY AWARDS
An annual meeting of the business community and an awards ceremony for the best hotels in Russia.
Purpose and Tasks of the Awards
- To increase tourist attractiveness of the country and the quality of services in the hotel industry of Russia.
- To make hotels more competitive on the local and international markets.
- To create a positive image of Russia at the international tourist market.
- To develop a unique platform for cooperation and communication of key persons in the hospitality industry and various related segments. To provide for consolidation of the industry players.
- To ensure objective and independent assessment of the Russian hospitality market participants with a view to develop and enhance the hotel industry.
Audience of the Awards
The Awards bring together the owners and top managers of chained-brand and individual hotels, general directors of international chains, hotel operators, developers, auditors, consultants, mass and specialized media.
Geography of the Award
The Russian Federation.
Categories and Methodology
Twenty three best Russian hotels, one best general manager and one best development company will be awarded in different nominations.
Hotels file applications for participation in the Awards themselves. The number of nominees is not limited. After registration hotels make a special presentation taking into account the category and provide additional materials for the Awards jury to assess a hotel. The jury’s mark is 50% of the nominee’s final result. Consumer assessment is based on hotel rating in international and local online booking systems. Only those systems where real hotel guests can make comments are considered. Consumer assessment is 50% of the nominee’s final result. More detailed information on the method and conditions of participation is available here.
Independent Observer of the Awards
Deloitte CIS international company is the independent observer of the Awards.
Detail on organization and Contacts
The Awards organiser is LLC Hospitality Awards
Tel: +7 (495) 698 61 63